Work Green! Finding the Green in Minnesota’s Economy Event: Tuesday, May 24Posted on May 4th, 2011 No comments
Get charged up about green! Learn about Minnesota’s green jobs, businesses, and industries at this information-packed event, based on the most up-to-date, accurate research, and tools available:
- Listen and learn from analysts about green developments.
- Get hands-on experience with new online tools for career and education planning.
- Hear from featured speaker Jeremy Kalin, a state and national leader in clean energy, about national and global perspectives and directions for our energy future.
- Meet with exhibitors engaged in green activities in Minnesota, including training providers, businesses offering green products and services, green-focused non-profits and professional associations.
The event is free and open to all.
Where: Wilder Center (.pdf), 451 Lexington Avenue North, St. Paul, MN 55104
When: May 24, 1-5 p.m.
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.: Learn about green job research and new tools to explore green careers.
- 3 – 4 p.m.: Hear the feature presentation on Minnesota’s green economy, national picture, and our energy future.
Please RSVP and contact for more details: Julie.Remington@so.mnscu.edu
Co-sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development and iSeek Solutions.
Julie Remington, ISEEK Outreach Specialist, has worked for 15 years in the career development and employment field. In addition to work with online tools, she has focused on staff development, process improvement, and system change. She has a B.A. in Philosophy and International Studies from Macalester College, and an M.A. in Educational and Counseling Psychology from the University of Missouri-Columbia.VN:F [1.9.7_1111]Work Green! Finding the Green in Minnesota’s Economy Event: Tuesday, May 24,
Leave a reply
Comments will be posted once they have been approved by the blog administrator.